Long time I did not post here! The datawindow debug machine has changed again…
- Autocompletion list (CTRL+SPACE in console view)
- a bug fixe in list items (some where not visible at the end)
- added pictures
- GetFullState / SetFullState the complete state of your datawindow/datastore can be copied/pasted in clipboard in binary format, so dataobject+data+states are maintained (but not transaction object !)
- Added datawindow.syntax.data in syntax view, so it is possible to copy/paste whole syntax + data.
- Powerfilter (from powertothebuilder.com) can be “plugged”: just download matching evaluation version (or purchase it) and copy the file powerfilter.pbd in the dwdebugmachine folder, that’s all ! (does not work in pb090 : requiere to edit code…)
As I do not use pb90 nor pb100 versions and got no feedback for them, I will not maintain those versions anymore.
The attached archive contains pb9 to pb120 sources and binaries.